Nuffnang X

Monday, August 15, 2011

Nathalie Gourmet Studio @ Solaris Dutamas

“Nathalie’s Gourmet Studio” is an original concept: the studio is divided in a professional kitchen for cooking classes and the restaurant with an outdoor terrace, for breakfasts, luncheons, and tea time. While at the entrance, you won't miss the Macaron's display, Nathalie's sweet and colorful delicacies. However, you can also book the restaurant in the evening for private gatherings, inaugurations or product launches.
 
There is this one afternoon, after my meeting with Lim, we decided to dine at Nathalie as I told him they serves the best macarons as I heard for many times from friends around me and not to missed out that they do serve lunch and they also change their menu every month.
 
Once you done ordering, they will serve you their house specialty bun and it was awesome and I just can't stop and even feels liek asking for more buns! I love bread a lot so to me i give 10/10 for the scrumptious taste of it! 

As for my main course and also the menu of the month, I'd ordered a Porcini Cannelonis,Parmesan Cheese Sauce at RM45. The name sounds weird right and you have no idea what it is? same reaction of mine when I look at the menu and order it. It's actually a pasta wrapped with mushroom and top with parmesan cheese sauce. It's just gimme a idea of how the Master Chef come out with a dish with their creativity.
Lee had order a Steamed White Fish with Fennel Ratatouille and Virgin Dressing at RM55
Last but not least Nathalie's Macarons and I'd ordered a Caramel flavour and only one piece because it's not cheap! One macarons for RM5! and the first bite is soft and it sticks to your teeth and melts into your mouth and guess wart?! was told this is the best selling flavour ;)
 

As a summary, my overall dining experience is that, the price of food is a little bit too high perhaps it's a fine dine?! or maybe it's a gourmet studio where all students are trained to be a Michelin Star Chef. 

For the overall taste, I found it weird and not my liking maybe it's another way of gastronomy in the market.

For the ambient, I like it a lot as it's like a lifestyle dining hall.

Location: Unit A4-1-5 - Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Contact: 03 62 07 95 72


5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails