Nuffnang X

Monday, March 15, 2010

BIJOU @ Mont Kiara

Well just say I'm pretty busy or I mean lazy to update my foodie hahaha... anyway somewhere I would like to share with you guys maybe some of you been here and maybe some haven't. Bijou it's a nice relaxing place for catch up and some talks with old friends.. quiet and peaceful enough and not to left out their breakfast is awesome and only serve on weekends..
.spacious. inner area from entrance.
.cool menu.
.lovely daisy.
.homie feel.
.newsletter.
.my blur look just woke up.
.kick off the day with coffee.
.bacon stack. love the risotto. it's awesome! the bacon is my lover.
.all time favourite BIG breakfast. dislike the taste of sausage but the sauteed mushroom is heavenly awesome!
.can't get enough without a jam.
Guess wart... I return to Bijou the day after I went for the brunch and try out their lunch and their carbonara is good as what I can see how much Dylan enjoys it hahahaha..
my all time favourite for lunch or dinner always be Caesar Salad! and it's their signature dish.. the way they melt their cheese is just rich with aroma and the prawn is so fresh and not to left out the bacon oooohhhh my.... starts missing it d...

Guess my 3rd time there is for cakes, a tea perhaps ;)

Map : 

Address : Grd Flr, Damai Sari Mont Kiara Damai,
3 Jalan Kiara 2,
Mont Kiara,
50480 KL

RSVP : 03-6201 2131

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails