Nuffnang X

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ichiban Izakaya @ Plaza Damas

Trying to avoid jam during the way to KL in a ordinary Friday, where everyone is having their weekend party started.. But mine, just an ordinary Friday and same incident as always... no idea where and what to eat!

So what we do is just head to the destination and while on the way we are about to passby Hartamas so I just decide to Plaza Damas and hop in to Ichiban Izakaya~!

I get a Kani Maki Avocado Maki and it's healthy of course with choosing the ingredient with avocado! hahaa
Besides, I had another Bangkok Roll Maki! it's my 1st time tryin maki using fried squid.. yumm yummm
Top up with some Baked Oyster as well or aka scallop?! hahaha due to the shell is an oyster shell but the flesh taste like scallop.. I'm sooo lost hahaha
Well.... the next is the cold soba but actually I like the mini egg! hahahaha cute ^^


Address:  
Lot P-3M, Plaza Ground Floor,
Hartamas Shopping Centre,
60, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
(2 doors away from Starbucks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails