Nuffnang X

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Aoyama Japanese Restaurant @ Sri Hartmas

After so many months and now Aoyama had a new look where they had move to a shop next to them and also had a new renovated look. The first impression on the new look is like wow... such a nice and bright entrance and finally they revamp hahaha...

New cutleries set as well?
As usual I will head to the bar counter so that I can get items which out from menu from the Head of Chef Boon. This time he had prepare something light with single portion for sharing but with more varieties.

We start with something real light which is the cold tofu with crunchy anchovies. Smooth texture of tofu and crunchy yet crispy anchovies it's just a good starter ;)
After the starter, here comes a Onsen Tamago Salada. Normally we eat onsen tamago just like eating half boiled egg. But this time it's comes with salad and the texture of it combine with vege is pretty amazing.
Something which I had been waiting for so so long... Here comes my soft shell crab handroll and yet it stills can't beat the soft shell crab in Kampachi :(
A break time with Edamame(japanese green peas)
Continue with something real interesting. which is the Dobin Mushi, where essence of seafood boiled in a teapot and you pour the soup into a tea cup and drink it. I found it pretty cool too.



Normally we eat tempura of brinjal, prawn, pumpkin and now we have mix slice vege tempura which is the Kitsu Tempura. If you like spicy you can also sprinkle some chilli powder on it, it also comes with a tempura soy sauce for you to dip on.
Actually after having most of the food which so call light, I'm pretty full but Boon had also prepare a Hotatei Shoyu Yaki(grill scallop) it's was juicy tho
Finally done with the dish and no matter how full am I, I still can finish my dessert coz this is my favourite part in Aoyama, which is their Macha ice-cream! woohoo!! as usual more red bean pleaaaaaseeee.... hehehe...
Was also recommend to their coconut mix sesame ice-cream, was told it helps to digest haha.. but I don't think so and the taste is weird and I personally dislike it.
On house a secret recipe dessert which is prep grape with wine and fresh cream on top.. I don't like the taste as I don't really like the taste of alcohol =P but the grape was still fresh haha..


Taste: 7/10
Value for Money: 6/10

Address:
10, GF, Jalan 27/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 KL10G Jalan 27/70a, 

Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, 


Contact: 03-2300 0683

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails