Nuffnang X

Monday, September 7, 2009

Hajime Restaurant KL

When I first heard bout this restaurant it's from my ex colleague and not interested to know where exactly it located when I heard "it's in KL" due to the traffic jam area it makes me think twice.

Since last year, when I held my client's event around the area and I saw Hajime and it hits my mind that my ex colleague did actually mention it before, so then me and my bosses and clients when for lunch for my very first time.

A lovely stand alone bungalow with nice setting and dimmed light.
After one year since my last visit, I went to Hajime again with my friend because I think it's time to enjoy at a lovely place like Hajime again.

So we had ordered;

Pan Fried Salmon - too dry for me but it's nice combination with the sauce

Gyoza - just nice

Spider Maki

Hotatei Ninniku - a touch with cheese and when you put the whole thing into your mouth it's feels awesome!

Salmon Belly Sushi
Unagi Sushi - tender taste of unagi.. thumbs up ;)
Chawanmushi - love the little pot
Address : No. 64,
Jalan Damai Off Jalan Tun Razak,
55000 Kuala Lumpur.

RSVP :
03 2143 0073

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails