Nuffnang X

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Max's Kitchen @ Jalan Jati Off Bukit Bintang


Heard bout how good is Max and so on and now I celebrated by birthday in Max's Kitchen and it's a stand alone bungalow where it's pretty hidden I should say but it's not that difficult to find as well coz they had a lot of banner lead you in once you at Jalan Jati.




It looks like a merging of a lifestyle furniture shop with Max coz all the furniture there is actually on sale as well.





We start ordering a Savignon Blanc and I turn red and dizzy after half glass while my main course not even serve yet..



Next we start with Roasted Beet Salad. There's this fried cheese and eat along wif the beet and I thought the cheese will be taste superbly milky busuk cheese smell but in fact it is not, due to i'm a very cheese person so a bit afraid when I see such big chunk of cheese hehe...



And not to miss out the scallop



And we order foie gras with duck liver as well to try on but honestly been trying a few restaurant for the way they prepare foie gras nothing can beat Yuzu @ The Gardens and the duck liver is the thing i hate most haha... get some bad experience back in Spain 7 yrs ago... my.. my..




Finish this fast and we can move on our main course haha... where I had wagyu cheek and this is tooo tender d till I don't really like it.. it's super melt into your mouth and slippery feel.. a but geli actually XD



And he had  lamb shank!!! this is good!



 
And my so call birthday cake is bruleee!! yay yay.. actually it's a desert convert to be a cake LOLx



Address : Lot 32 Jalan Jati,
Off Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
(just go to the lane jalan jati which right opposite Dorsett Hotel, just watch out for this small road Jalan Jati)



RSVP : 03-2142 9720

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly. Wow... I have recently started a mad hunt for good food around town.... and bumped into your blog. Interesting places you been there. What was the damage to your purse from the wine and dine at Max Western Dining? The lamb shank and scallop look very tempting!!!! Gawd. If they dont cut throats, I want to bring my family there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails