Nuffnang X

Thursday, October 15, 2009

BaliFeel Restaurant @ Bangsar South

There's a new developement in Kg Kerinchi to be specific but this new are they named it Bangsar South, it's actually a office buildings but there's a few food chain and also upcoming retail shops.

I was so hungry till craving for rice and BaliFeel was just open not long in Bangsar South so I give it a try and it was nice... hot and spicy lover must dropby ^^ and so sry that the photo might looks bad due to my camera running out of battery so I'm using my phone as back up hahaha...

Their Lemongrass Delight drink is nice.. so refreshing



I'd made a order of Kenangan BaliFeel coz there's squid and chicken where what I'm craving for. The chicken is nice and with their blended chilli is a perfect match!




Their Nasi Goreng Kitamani is awesome too.. the fried rice is so spicy and makes me miss it =(


 Needs more umpph for my stomach so order the Otak-Otak, sadly it's not that yummy, taste like frozen Otak-Otak from Carrefour =P



Map :


Address : Lot G-5, GF, The Sphere,
No. 1, Avenue 1, Bangsar South, KL

Contact : 03-2241 3188

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails