Nuffnang X

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Umai-ya Japanese Restaurant @ Damansara Uptown


Been seeing Umai-ya whenever passing by Uptown but never try it, and finally this fine day after my gym in FF Uptown 2, I'd dropby Umai-ya to try their Jap food and surprisingly the menu is more likely the same in Aoyama Sri Hartamas and makes me wonder is it someone came out from Aoyama and creted this or who copy who to create d same menu with the same dishes name as well.

Anyway the food is good and environment as well. When I wana step into the restaurant I'm looking for their door coz d infrastructure is just too tricky to me haha... and the dining area is comfortable.

I ate the tofu only i notice I forgot to snap photo, anyway the tofu is heavenly awesome and stil had the crunchy layer.

I don't take sashimi but he does.




As always my favourite soft shell crab temaki ^_^



With some stupid look



And big bite! YUM!!



Ok another soft shell crab dish... hmm this is maki! not really good coz the way they fried the soft shell crab not crispy, so not a yes for me =P



Hmmm... I forgot what is this dish call but it's tuna and a lil spicy, but it's good =)



Lastly!!! Macha ice-cream! hehe






Map :



Address : Umai-ya Japanese Restaurant
No 49G,Jalan 21/37 ,Damansara Utama.

RSVP: 03-77264410

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails