Nuffnang X

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Leong Ya Restaurant @ Serdang


Was told that Serdang is famous with their paper wrap chicken, so then during the setup day of event, my contractor had brought me to taste it during lunch. This restaurant that I went is operate by the mum, and was alsot told that there's three same restaurant where other two outlets was run by their son and daughter.

Well as I said, famous with paper wrap chicken so now I present paper wrap chicken!

Ok let me unwrap it... hehe... I was surprise it was full with gravy and it taste exquisitely yummy!


We also ordered curry mutton

Some fat porky

And not to forget to mention, they're famous for their Yong Tau Foo too =)

Address: 26-28 Jalan Dagang
4 1/2 Seksyen 4
Serdang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails