Nuffnang X

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tenji @ Solaris



Been listening to people keep saying bout how nice is the buffet bla bla bla and finally I'm here to try! with a promotion of 2nd pax entitled for RM22+

Had a lot of food yesterday and most of it, I can say is delicious!

The snail hot & spicy taste is just so good.


Pan Fried Cod Fish



Fried Soft Shell Crab



Fresh Oyster and Salmon



Steam Cod Fish, this is sweet!



Vinegar Lamb, this is good tooo!!!



Mini Ramen... slurppp



Finish of the fragrance coconut so I only had the normal coconut =(
 
My first Strawberry Haagen-Dasz Ice-cream with real strawberry in it too ^^



My second ice-cream is Chocolate Baskin Robin



The third Strawberry Haagen-Dasz with waffle and the waffle is good!! oh my...



Tomyam with self-pick ingredient, the soup so-so only



Paul is so happy coz 1 jug of beer is only RM10nett! So of being kiasu we ordered 2 jugs!



Cheers!!!!


After some resting, I had some baked oyster, baked macaroni(it's good), escargot!



Grilled Beed is good too.. tender enough



And finally, first time I got a picture of myself with a slice of beef! hahaha... Thanks Daren



 Daren had his final piece of Mini Burger
 
Paul got the frgrance coconut, so lucky but not me and he challenge himself to crack it but unable hahaha
Some cakes tutti fruity cheesecake(not good), durian cheesecake(good), japanese cheesecake(not good)



The messy table hahaa...



And we missing out Joshua...




Address : Lot L-01-01, Soho KL,
Solaris Mont Kiara,
No.2 Jalan Solaris,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.

RSVP : 1700 80 1818

Lunch : 11.30am-4.00pm
Dinner : 5.30pm-9.30pm
Supper : 9.30pm-12.30am

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails