Nuffnang X

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Marmalade @ Bangsar Village II


Well... after a friends funeral, me and Izan before head back to office we dropby bangsar village II for our late lunch and got no idea what to eat and suddenly we saw Marmalade which I found it pretty close that what we feel like eating..

Their menu is so healthy which most of it consist a lot a lot of vege!


Environment is nice, young, sweet, cosy


Another angle


Some color to spice up the mood of the day
 
Start with a healthy drink where the green one is Detox drink and I dun really like it due to the ginger taste is so strong! The yellow drinks is day starter which consist banana, it's like a day booster.


I had their turkey, spinach and ham and it's so yummy and healthy


Izan had their pasta salad and he did not finish the greens! so unhealthy ish ish ish...


Their cake counter is cool but it's too big slice so I think I will dropby again.

Address:  1F-18, 1st Floor Bangsar Village II,
Jalan Telawi 2,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.

RSVP : 03-2282 8301


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails