Nuffnang X

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wine Loaf @ Leonardo's Bangsar


I'm back again to leonardo's but this time is to try out their wine loaf due to I'm not having a good day so Andy had brought me here to chill and I'd ordered my fav Bailey's milk and Andy had a white wine.
 

The ambient is the same like their dining room but this one with a section of live band

Their bar seems cool, full of alcohols and liquors!
 

Map : 



Address : 61-1 & 61-2, Jalan Bangkung,
Bukit Bandaraya, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
which actually at Bangsar only, dun confuse yourself with the address haha...

RSVP : 03-2096 2226
Business Hours : 5pm till late ( their till late really can up to 5am depends the crowd coz they have wine loft ma hehehe..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails