Nuffnang X

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dome @ Ikano, Damansara

It looks like the chef in Ikano branch is better compare to Bangsar Village. As usual their bar counter it's full with coffee beans decor
They are running some promotions with CIMB card holder, whereby you will get a free coffee if you swipe using a CIMB credit card! this what I like bout freebies haha
I do not have a CIMB credit card, but I still gotta order a LARGE cappuccino! hehehe
Check out the ceiling... travel around the world with Dome!
As usual my favourite dish in Dome never change, which is the Chicken Mushroom Pie, and the puff it's soft and crispy.. I think this branch chef it's really good hehehe
another order it's the Oriental Chicken Salad and it doesn't taste that good, this is what I meant the best is stills Chicken Mushroom Pie hahaha

Address: Lot G21 No.2,
Jalan PJU 7/2. Mutiara Damansara 
47800 Petaling Jaya

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails