Nuffnang X

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yuzu @ The Gardens

Here I am again back to Yuzu! and it's my late lunch Saturday last weekend.

They had added new dishes into menu and some are still not in menu yet but no worries I'm gonna just go through what they had in menu to lessen my brain to think too much in the weekend =P

Ordered the 5 pcs salmon sashimi as I'm not a big fan for raw stuff so I skipped this! =P
 My all time favourite soft shell crab and they got this new recipe spicy soft shell crab roll and it was good and a waste on those tobikko stick on the spicy mayo dressing on d plate =(
Besides, I'd a unagi handroll and it was just awesome ;)
Wagyu beef cube is not available that day and it was a heart broken time, options go to the slice wagyu and yet the taste just not as good as the dice-cut wagyu ;'(


you may also check on the link below for the past dishes I'd tried ;)
http://imkellyc.blogspot.com/2009/12/yuzu-japanese-restaurant-gardens.html


Address : T236, 3rd Floor,
The Gardens, Mid valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

RSVP : 03-2284 7663/7763

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails